St Kilda Legal Service Phone Number

Someone who advocates for social justice and community service at the centre. It depends on the position and the most important selection criteria for each role. You can also contact us by TTY: phone 1337 667 and then ask for (03) 7037 3200. Previous work in a law firm with good administrative skills and/or other municipal legal centres or community organisations Finally, St Kilda Legal conducts legal education and legal reform activities in our community. In 2017, this activity included work on the right to social housing, domestic violence, the legal needs of the LGBTIQ community, and police accountability. Information for lawyers, including access to legal aid applications, our lawyers` guide and the latest news. The quickest way to get help is to browse our legal information or contact us online via Legal Help Chat. You can also call 1300 792 387, Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm. St Kilda Legal Service offers free legal assistance to residents of the towns of Port Philip, Stonnington and Bayside. It provides general legal aid that runs day and night services.

The service also offers specialized programs: the Community Outreach Program and the Family Violence Program. SKLS is also home to the LGBTIQ Legal Service, which provides legal aid to Victoria`s LGBTIQ community. Once an application has been submitted, SKLS conducts a telephone interview and then an in-person interview. How you can file a complaint about one of our services, our employees or through a private lawyer funded by us. You can get legal help through the National Relay Service or our legal chat. Contact information for media inquiries. You can also ask our experienced lawyers for an interview or comment. Our service also offers two specialized programs: the Drug Awareness Program and the Domestic Violence Duty Counsel Program.

In 2018, we will launch a new LGBTIQ legal mediation service at the Victorian AIDS Council. Contact us for your legal questions and find out how we can help you. Paid and/or volunteer work in a municipal legal centre or experience in private practice. Working for a non-governmental organization is also evaluated positively. If you are deaf or have difficulty hearing or making phone calls, you can contact us through the National Relay Service. Read the job description and key selection criteria for each position and customize your submission Phone: 03 8598 6635 Website: Email: high school students; Students; Graduate; Practising lawyer About 20. Preference is given to people who live in the area and are in the latter part of their law studies. Please use the website and, depending on the program you are participating in, you will be assigned a coordinator. Call the Translation and Interpretation Service on 131 450 and ask to speak to Southside Justice on (03) 7037 3200. By arrangement, a lecturer can be sent to a school, no organized excursions The National Relay Service is free, apart from your normal internet connection. You need an account to use it.

Contact us if you are an existing client and need to speak to your lawyer. You will find our offices in 15 locations across Victoria. It is best to make an appointment before the visit.