Notice of Change of Legal Representative Plc

You (or your legal representative) must send copies of the form to: Use this form, sometimes called a “notice of action” or “notice of change”, to tell a court: Use this “notice of change” to notify a court that the legal representative has changed in a case. If you have appointed or changed your legal representative, he or she will fill out the form for you.